Lots of Henkel TIMs combine a certified insulating capacity with an efficient heat removal. Among the various available products, SILPAD K10 / TSP K1300 has an RTI (Relative Thermal Indices) over 130°C, to be suitable for the most stringent safety standards and allowing to proceed quickly towards the approval of the finished product.
- Thermal impedance: 0.41°C-in2/W (@50 psi)
- Designed to replace ceramic insulators
- Reinforcement carrier: Kapton
- Technology: silicone
- Usage temperature: from -60°C to 180°C
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply)