Pursuing its motto “Ever researching for a brighter world”, Nichia continues to expand its product portfolio with the new B35 LED (NV4WB35AM). An 8,5W multi-chip LED with the highest flux density of 3535 in 3,65x3,65 power footprint. Smaller and simpler than most conventional LEDs, the new B35 ensure a narrow light beam over a long distance.
Soon available also with color temperature up to 6500K.
- LED size: 3.65x3.65x0.73 mm
- Color temperature: 3000K - 5700K
- Luminous flux: 930 lm - 1236 lm
- Forward current: max. 1800mA
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ +100°C
- Junction temperature: max. 150°C
- Forward voltage: typ. 5.93V / max. 6.30V
APPLICATIONS: spotlights and floodlights