Extend the life of your medical equipment with the new Schaffner FN9274 inlet filter series for medical applications.
Designed by qualified Schaffner engineers, leading global company with the world’s widest selection of EMC/EMI filters and chokes, the new filters for medical use are fully compliant with ENEC, CQC, UL e CSA certifications as well as RoHS and REACH security requirements.
Choose only the highest accuracy and reliability of Schaffner filters, the solution that protects your medical equipment from interferences and guarantees a prolonged use even under difficult conditions.
Available in three mounting configurations (front panel mount, rear panel mount, snap-in fit).
We have always the right solution for you!
Get in touch with us!
- Maximum continuous operating voltage: 250 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Rated currents 1 to 15 A @ 40°C max
- Operating frequency DC to 400 Hz
- High potential test voltage P –> N 760 VAC for 2 s P/N –> Ext. insulation 4 kVAC for 60 s acc. IEC 60601-1
- Temperature range (operation and storage): -40°C to +100°C (40/100/21)
- Design corresponding to up to 15A: UL 60939-3, CSA Std C22.1 No. 8-13 up to 10A: IEC/EN 60939-3, GB/T15287, GB/T15288
- Protection category IP 40 according to IEC 60529 (front side, with inserted plug) Overvoltage category II acc. IEC 60664-1
- Pollution degree 2 acc. IEC 60664-1
- Vibration and shock 3M4 acc. IEC 60721-3-3
- MTBF @ Rated amb. Temp./Voltage (MilHB-217F) > 1,000,000 hours
- Flammability corresponding to Plastic Material: UL 94 V-0 Laces for -07 version: UL 94 VW-1
Medical devices, In-vitro diagnostic medical devices, Test and measurement equipment, Audio/video equipment